Welcome Post


(Photo by Pixabay: https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-of-human-hand-327540/)

Greetings,

I am Himmat Rai from Nepal studying Computing at De Montfort University International Collage (DMUIC) Leicester, UK. I am aspiring to become a professional Software Engineer having good expertise in the field of software engineering and machine learning. My experience in DMUIC is really good so far, I have met new peoples from all around the globe and made some good friends and I am enjoying the facilities provided by the university especially the LinkedIn learning and the library. Personally, I find DMUIC more multi-cultural and welcoming towards international students and the university environment is peaceful.

Furthermore, this is our second term in DMUIC and I am hoping to do better in this term from the last term and in this term we will be studying E-commerce computing  and I am really excited and interested to continue my journey on this term with e-commerce module. Moreover, I will be updating and posting new posts related with the course in the upcoming days in this blog and I humbly request you to stay tuned for the updates and new posts in this blog.

Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentation: Customer database in Excel

Analysis and comparison between Amazon and eBay Product Page

Types of E-commerce with examples